Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 12, 2009

    Scanning...Scanning

    Scanning the rest of issue#2. I'm having a setback involving the real world for issue#3. Its hard to make time for it with work obligations and such. I will try to fit some time in for this week, but its going to be hard, (REDACTED) grandmother died, so its going to be very hard to find ANY time to work. At work though, I am cleaning up the line art for issue#2, and THAT should be done this week. I really have to kick it into high gear with the first website, its the only one I haven't designed, and its bugging me that it is outstanding. I really want it to be ready to go by the time I get word on weather I got the grant or not. I'm not that optimistic, but am I just bracing myself for disappointment? Probably.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment