Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 4, 2009

    New post, same old story

    Working and it keeps on coming along for the 'ol comic book. I'm almost done coloring Issue#3. I'm finishing inks on the online supplemental art. Thinking about tweaking one last couple of panels for issue#1 (i know, I know, ENOUGH already, right???) So I'm excited, but As I work on this I become aware of how MUCH work this is and how much of a lead time I need if I am to have a normal life. SO, heres to having at LEAST four issues done by the time I start solicitations, which means AFTER four, I need to kickstart the REDACTED to get interest in the old book. Lots to think about. I should start pencils on Issue#5 this week. Got a few freelance gigs, which will slow down the night drawing, but that seems to go faster anyway than any other aspect of the process (save lettering)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment