Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009

    Comic Book Update

    Working on one of the subsites for the comic book experience. Getting the nav done. I think this site will be in HTML, not flash, there's no need as it is patterned after a news site. Write a couple of articles for subsite today. Its going to be little more slow going in the short term with other work occupying my time. I am eager to scn in the pages I have done and clean up the artwork. I had optimistically thought I could launch by the summer, and I still do, but it make me nervous in this economic climate to be starting a new venture. I heard a podcast on NPR that said that in bad economic times, you need to innovate and that some legendary companies have started during these periods. I hope I can make my mark.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment