Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 9, 2009

    Nothing like being sick

    All weekend, and having it knock the **** out of you, so no work done on ANYTHING this weekend, aaaannnd I'm better just in time for work. I don't know if I should be glad of this or not. Like I said, no progress this weekend. I was doodling some sketches for a poster/promotion design with the tag line "justice is coming" which ties nicely into the return of Karl justice. After I came up with this, I think I can fix one of my least favorite parts of the current issue, the exposition of agents Kay and Ezra. I think introduction of this phrase with their scene could more naturally introduce karl justice's backstory to the storyline. Which, of course means minor art revisions, and about three pages of minor text changes, which I think would be OK.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment