Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 15, 2009

    I am very pleased

    with the progress on the book. Issue#1 is basically ready to. Issue#2 is done minus cover and front matter. Issue#3 is about halfway colored. Issue#4 is 5 pages from being penciled and inked. Nice. On schedule. But I realize how time consuming it is to color these books, now that I'm paying closer attention, at my current rate (of two hours coloring a day, 5 days a week) It takes about a month and half to color one issue. This is due to the details in the background and the nature of the art. So maybe I should have 4 + issues done before I go to press. On the other hand I'll be catching up to the colors in about two months, so I'll have the evening hours that I'd usually pencil/ink to color too. Hmmmmm

    No comments:

    Post a Comment