Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 26, 2010

    Diamond sent a letter

    and it was a rejection.

    Can't say I'm surprised at this point. I knew I was on the bubble. It still smarts. I will publish, but it won't be through diamond, unfortunately. So, I am forced to got to one of their competators and sink some $ into more marketing.

    As they say, not happy.

    In their letter they said the project shows potential, but does not have a strong enough marketing plan. Which is interesting, because in their materials they said NOT to worry about supplying a marketing plan (which I supplied ANYWAY) So, after almost THREE months, I'm not at square one, but at least I know WHAT I have to do, what's next.

    Not too happy, but I will show em'

    No comments:

    Post a Comment