Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 9, 2010

    One more thing...

    I DID submit my book to SEVERAL comic book companies (publishers, let me be clear, not diamond, I have at least a dialogue with them) and got NO RESPONSE. I have to say, not cool. How much time does it take to send an email, or in the case of my submissions, send a letter in the self-addressed stamped envelopes I INCLUDED in my submissions package. Come one man, form letter whatever. It was like two years ago, be cool, we all started off in the same place, at the bottom. We should all try to remember what it was like to be rejected, to put ourselves out there. It takes a lot to create something, it takes more to submit it to people to judge it. Thanks to the MINORITY who replied back, I do appreciate it. I'll go it on my own, but It would have been nice to work with some of you. Maybe next time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment