Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    Comic Book Update

    Got all the materials printed for packets. Will look at Xeric, for their requirements. For xeric, need one example website + flow chart for entire series.

    Sent emails to literary agents, not going to get too hopeful on that front, most seem to want graphic novels, while this will make a nice Trade Paper back edition when I'm done ( especially with the added material from online...More to come on that), most seem not to want serialized. I'm still a sucker for it, especially with the interactive experience I have planned.

    Note: must design unique t-shirt designs for characters in Comic. something cool and iconic. What's going to be hip in 6 years? What will the trend be, more 80's type symmetry, geometric maybe. That's where I'll probably go, but if all else fails, go back to the engravers look that seems so popular these days

    No comments:

    Post a Comment