Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009

    Comic Book Update

    Was feeling sick last night, I kind of drifted off to sleep on the couch in front of the TV at 9:00, so I think I needed the rest, one of those weird, half-asleep kind of things, where you're still aware of everything around you. This am, started another subsite design for the ARG portion of the comic book. It's maybe too ambitious, but what the hell, I'm starting it so far ahead of the release date, maybe I can make it work. Subsite design I think I pretty good, I need to design a logo for the subsite, so I should put that on my to-do list. No responses yet from the first mailings, its only been a week, I'm checking traffic to the website and no increase, who knows if this is a good sign or not. I can't tell really. I really think I have a good story to tell, but I am biased.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment