Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 16, 2009

    Comic Book Update

    Finished the web chart for Xeric, THEN illustrator crashed before I could save all the changes, SO, I had to redo them...ah well. Nothing lost though. I think It came out pretty well. Penciled and inked a page in issue#2. I think to streamline the process, I'm going to start to color them as I get them, I think if I go about it like an assembly line, it will make things go faster. I've found that inking right after I pencil is more satisfying than penciling a whole issue, then going back to ink. Will get more info and printouts for the Xeric today, should have everything but the budget done for it. GOAL: To have everything ready to go out by Friday for Xeric.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment