Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 6, 2009

    Website update

    Exciting, I got the animation finished (minus sound) for the flash site, wrote the code to load from outside. Nice. Will write preloader this afternoon.

    On the comic book front, found a couple of online literary agents who are interested in graphic novels. Hopefully this will pan out, probably not since I would prefer to serialize it. But its worth a try and most prefer online submissions anyway.

    Afternoon update.

    Synced sounds to movie, came out pretty well, added sounds to buttons. Will add ambient sound to background on man page! Also will add preloader to small movie. I think I'm going to have to put the main SWF within another object to preload it, but that should be OK.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment