Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 23, 2009

    Comic Book Update

    Got all the materials for Xeric together. I think I have a pretty cool presentation in the folders I chose. I designed a fake label to look like a top secret file. it looks nice and keeps things organized.

    Finished another page of Issue #2 (inked) Once I'm done designing the subsites, I think I'll start coloring during the day and penciling/inking during the night. I expect progress to slow a bit because I have a couple of freelance jobs to start now, but work is work, I enjoy being busy and stimulating my creative part of my brain. The more I take on, the more I can feel my mind opening to new possibilities and ideas.

    Mailing out Xeric today, cross my fingers and say a wish for good luck.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment